Our Mission: is to bring a sense of normalcy, safety and fun into the homes of older adults.
Our Philosophy: Aging is not a disease, but a part of life’s experience beginning at birth. “Dignity” and “Respect” are rights. We promote and encourage those rights with every one of our clients.
We are dedicated to bringing “Respect” and “Dignity” to the assistance of older adults in their activities of daily living, in the comfort, privacy and security of their own home.
How are we different?
- We CARE: we listen… we hear… we engage older adults in conversation and reminiscing
- We ENABLE older adults to live at their maximum level of independence
- We PROVIDE a safe haven for older adults. Our non-confrontational “Validation Therapy” practice helps older adults — especially those with dementia — live a normal lifestyle
- We are locally owned, started in 1996 by Mary Ann Hanson.
Who Can Benefit From Our Services?
- Adult Children
- Family Caregivers
Our Resident Assistants take great pride in their support roles and our clients become a part of our family. With Hanson Services, Inc., you are supported by a caring team that strives to listen to the needs of our clients and their families. That is what has made us the premier service for providing In-Home Assisted Living.
Who Refers Us?
- Happy Clients & Families
- Social Workers
- Nurses & Hospital Discharge Planners
- Trust Officers, Attorneys & Guardians
- Alzheimer’s Intake Support Services
- Parkinson’s Disease Association
- Arthritis Association
- Center for the Blind
- Case Managers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Retirement Centers
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Nursing Homes
- Support Groups
- Home Health Agencies