To schedule caregiver/continuing education programs, call (216) 226-5425.
We provide continuing education to ensure ongoing growth for Hanson employees, and the professional community including Social Workers, Nurses, and Attorneys.
- In-service Presentations regarding Hanson Services Program
- Caregiver Education
- Accredited CEU’s for healthcare professionals
- Memory changes as you age, including what is normal and when you should be concerned. We offer tips for preventing Alzheimer’s and keeping your memory in good shape.
- Stress Solutions (our most popular program!) We examine the effects of stress experienced by caregivers, and give practical tools to relieve stress and improve well being.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia. We explain different forms of dementia, prevention strategies, and the latest research developments.
- Communication with those who have memory loss. “Louder Than Words” is a program that will help you understand unpredictable behavior, such as wandering or repetitive questioning. We’ll teach you how to cope.
- “Taking Charge After Discharge” – Provides healthcare providers, social workers and Discharge Planners insights and resources to help their patients successfully transition home after a hospitalization or in-patient rehab. Emphasis is on creating the best home setting to avoid readmission and have a successful patient outcome.
To schedule caregiver/continuing education programs, call (216) 226-5425