Call us for a Free Assessment! Give us a call to set up a time that suits your schedule, and one of our care coordinators will come to your home free of charge. We will help assess your needs and provide more information on how we can help to keep you or your loved ones in the privacy of their own home. Hanson Services has no contract, no obligation, and no fees other than the hours our caregivers work!
Some Services We Provide are:
- Assistance with all Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Meal planning, shopping and preparation
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen changes
- Bathing, grooming, personal hygiene and incontinence care
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Socialization and companionship
- Transportation, escorted outings and errands
- Pet and plant care
- Medication Reminders
- Post-Surgery/hospitalization help
- Support with chronic illnesses and conditions, including:
We are available for shifts starting at 4 hours, as need all the way to 24 hour shifts, provided 7 days a week. We provide the schedule you want. We offer flexibility to ensure our clients and their families have the support they need to remain at their maximum level of independence.
Our 300 plus Caregivers are trained in conditions of the elderly, bringing dignity and respect for the client into the homes as well as being insured, bonded and covered for workers compensation, plus all taxes. *
* – With the exception of the Nurses Registry Associates. State of Florida Law mandates that all services be provided by independent contractors.